Interested in becoming an Early Steps Provider?
Complete the following steps to breeze through the process.
1. If you do not have an National Provider Identifier (NPI) Number go
to https://nppes.cms.hhs.gov/NPPES/Welcome.do to apply for one.
2. If you do not have a Medicaid Provider Number, please go to
Medicaid's Enrollment Website for additional help.
3. Go to https://www.cmskidsproviders.com/eis/ and select Apply at the
bottom of the web page.
4. Enter your First & Last Name and then create a personal Password (at least 6
characters) using at least one of each of the following: Upper Case Letter,
Lower Case Letter, Number, and Special Character
**Document your Password**
5. When your information is accepted you will move onto the First Page of the
CMS Application and a window will pop-up noting your Username.
**Document your Username**
6. Enter all the required information (*) in each section and
Select Save & Continue to move on.
7. Once your application has been completed, submitted, and
confirmed you will receive an email from the State Office
with your Provider Checklist attached.
8. Contact Katie Moore at (239) 433-6700 to for assistance with the CMS and
Medicaid processes, or for more information.
For more information visit: http://www.cms-kids.com/providers/index.html